the year is 2068. leo dicaprio is on his deathbed. his family and friends gather around, hug him, and ask him if he has any last requests. yes, he responds. cremate me. hollow out a statue. place me on the mantle. i am the oscar.
my sister is as old as some of you
and that is just wrong
no one born in the 2000’s should be following me
it just feels so wrong
ok whatever you say
I was just reminded of how cruel the phrase “Aaron Tveit, playing Enjolras in the film Les Miserables” was to newscasters and reporters who don’t know how to pronounce half of those words.
you know, i was mercutio in my middle school’s romeo and juliet, so some of you can go to bed with a smile tonight because at least one production existed where mercutio was a pakistani lesbian
This changed me
- Woman: *on cellphone* Why am I leaving you? Why am I--I'll tell you why.
- Woman: Here's why. You don't respect me.
- Woman: You called me a whore in front of my children.
- Me: *says nothing, but has a face like O.O*
- Woman: You don't respect me. And you know, there some white chick here in the store, she walking, she heard me say that and she make a face.
- Woman: Because even she know you a piece of shit.